12. Increased Sensitivities:With fibromyalgia, it can often feel as though a person’s senses are in overdrive. Bright lights and strong odors may increase other symptoms such as headaches. A person may also discover that they are more sensitive to medications, and they may have a greater chance of developing side effects.
13. Balance Problems:The widespread pain and fatigue caused by this disorder can also lead to some people having trouble with their balance. For this reason, it is important for anyone with this disorder to guard against falls. Dizziness may occur along with balance issues.
14. Numbness and Tingling:Random tingles in a person’s extremities with no known cause could just be another symptoms of Fibromyalgia signs. Carpal tunnel syndrome is also commonly found in people with this disorder.
15. Trouble Exercising: In a healthy person, exercise releases pain-relieving endorphins, however, a person with Fibromyalgia signs will experience increased pain after even moderate workouts. Breaking exercise sessions into several, shorter workouts can help to alleviate pain sensitivities.
16. Premenstrual Syndrome: Women with fibromyalgia may experience more severe symptoms of PMS. Painful cramping, heavy periods and mood changes are a few fibromyalgia symptoms experienced by female fibromyalgia patients.share if you can please.